You can save this job and apply at a later date.
APPAREL / CONTEMPORARY FASHION
This is exciting as you would have potential in the next 6-9 months to step into STORE MANAGER level which will only add value to your experience. An opportunity to join a company not just offering a job, will provide a career.!!!
Lots of store locations across the Irish market and worldwide stores in over 50 countries and also a massive wholesale platform. This American feel fashion brand offers a wide range of fashion to; mens, ladies and kid's currently seeking a strong Operational and Commercially sound Assistant Manager in the Dublin Region.
You will be currently working at Assistant Manager or be an experienced Supervisor / Department Manager ready to take that next step. You will have a creative and strong skill set working in the Fashion high street, branded fashion or sports sector.
Duties and Responsibilities;
* You will understand the day to day commercial and operational standards required to be a successful multi-million pound retail store.
* You will manage teams of 20 plus including with a management structure.
* Having the best visual standards making your store an exciting, creative and commercial place to shop
* Inspiring your team to be the best they can be, maximising potential and having the right people in the right place at the right time
* Following company policies and procedures to maintain a safe working and shopping environment.
* Excellent communication skills to delivery team briefs, results and company culture.
* Opening and closing of a large SQ footage store through following all company guideline.
You will be ideally based in Dublin, Blanchardstown, Dundrum or Swords location to gain the opportunity to work not only in this store but in future stores as you grow with the business.
You will be currently working as an experienced Assistant Store Manager or currently a Store Manager in the Fashion high street or branded retailing environment. Ability to manage multi million turnover, with multi staff in a fast paced retailing stores.
You will not be disappointment in finding out who the retailer you could be potentially working for, with great stating salary, package and realistic opportunities of growth to other stores and further internal growth to store stock packages in 2019.
Keywords; Store Manager, Deputy Manager, Branch Manager, Assistant Manager, Blanchardstown, Dublin, Dundrum, Swords, Ireland, Fashion, Apparel, Retail, High street, Premium, Flagship, Department Manager, Standalone, Duty Manager, Accessories.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: