You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Italian fluent Accounts Administrator
Accounts Administrator – Italian speaking
Based in Charleville, Co. Cork
The Centre has grown to become highly efficient and consistent in delivering financial end to end process optimisation for sites across Europe. Our multilingual and customer focused employees concentrate on supplying cost effective, compliant and value add services to ensure sustainable growth for the company. We work alongside our site colleagues to support the following services; Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Site Support, MDM, Finance and Inter-Company invoice processing.
You will play a role in:
- Ownership of overdue invoices relating to a specific portfolio of customers
- Customer interaction and follow up using daily worklist
- Action blocked orders
- Issue account statements
- Dispute rejections to be followed up with customer until repayment has been made.
- Monthly & Weekly Reports - update and analyse reports.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Competent in Excel and picking up new systems
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Excellent numeric and accuracy skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
What we offer:
- Salary: 29.305e gross p/year
- Contract: Permanent
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Healthcare allowance
- Up to 10% Pension Contribution
- Relocation: 2 weeks accommodation
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: