You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Project Quantity Surveyor - Main Contractor
Our client are a globally respected Main Contractor with operations throughout Europe, currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to be based full-time in South East Ireland on a permanent basis.
• Provide assistance to Senior QS and provide administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements
• Provide commercial assistance to site team
• Attend commercial meetings with QS team
• Provide input to contracts with client's representatives
• Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts
Your qualifications and experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum of 2-5 years working on large scale construction projects such as health care, data centres, retail, commercial etc.
• Minimum Degree qualification or higher
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
• Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to (url removed) or Call Stephen on (phone number removed).
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: