You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Are you experienced in an administrative role? Do you have the capabilities to be successful in a fast paced production environment? If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity, then this is the job for you!
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Organizing and expediting workflow through the supervisor’s office
* Using advanced levels of understanding and skill in modifying software applications, utilizing advanced functions in word processing or spreadsheet applications, advanced graphics, etc.
* Organizing, completing and maintaining large projects
* Directing and coordinating the activities of others such as temporary clerical help, co-ops, other administrative professionals, etc.
* Providing advanced administrative support or maintenance of computers and programs including troubleshooting printers, FAX machines and other office equipment
* Providing support to other area personnel on software applications
* Recommending changes/improvements and following through to implementation
* Participating on project teams, implement and provide data analysis of reports such as budgeting and forecasting
* Candidates for this job have a variety of secretarial experiences gained at sectional, divisional and departmental levels
* The job requires the application of seasoned, advanced administrative skills gained through years of experience and challenge in the more advanced and complex features of administrative support work
* Strong person-to-person skills are required as well as proficiency in managing the daily activities of an office or work area
* Requires a thorough knowledge of the principal’s accountabilities and method of operation plus the ability to work independently with only general guidance on a variety of special projects
* Vocational training and administrative professional certification
This is an awesome opportunity to be part of a leading manufacturing business which offers an interesting, varied and exciting workload coupled with a motivated and passionate culture.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: