You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Concession Manager - Galway
FASHION HIGH STREET
Join a stable and growing ladies wear fashion high street retailer that has increased their profile of stores not only in the UK but also into Europe. We are seeking a high energy and engaging CONCESSION MANAGER for their location in GALWAY.
Duties and Responsibilities;
* Overseeing the smooth operation of a high profile, fast-paced turnover store
* Work towards sales KPIs and have the ability to drive conversion & ATV in store
* Exceptional eye for detail to create a visually appealing environment for your customers, with excellent commercial awareness and ability to action accordingly.
* Knowledge of the latest trend & ladies fashion
* Provide a warm and welcoming customer environment
* Training and developing the team around you to further their ability to exceeding company expectations and growth within the business.
You ideally will be working in the fashion clothing sector with strong Visual Merchandising skills and a flair to be creative, while managing and developing the people around you. You will be working currently as Concession Manager, Assistant Manager or Supervisor level.
Offering a attractive starting salary, Staff discount, training and development and much more. To find out more send your cv by clicking on apply and a specialist consultant will be in touch soon.!!!
Keywords; Galway, Roscommon, Athlone, Castlebar, Co.Mayo, Assistant Manager, Concession Manager, Supervisor, Senior Sales, Standalone, Department Store. Store Manager, Deputy Manager. Floor Manager, Department Manager, Fashion, Retail Manager.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: