You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Purcelloleary have been assigned to recruit for role of Finance Manager with a Dublin based healthcare company.
The Financial manager will be responsible for producing of financial reports
You will also be responsible for the direct investment activities and develop strategies and plans for the long-term financial goals
As the Finance Manager you will also be responsible for
- Preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, and forecasts
- Monitor financial details to ensure that legal requirements are met
- Supervise and guide employees re financial reporting and budgeting
- Review company financial reports and seek ways to reduce costs
- Analyse market trends to find opportunities for expansion or for acquiring other companies
- Advise management towards making financial decisions
Requirements for Finance Manager:
The Finance manager must hold a professional ACCA or ACA Qualifications
6 to 7 years post qualification experience
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Purcell O'Leary Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: