You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Ideally candidates with have experience required as an electrical estimator in the Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Power Generation, Oil & Gas industry preferable. This position will involve regular travel between Ireland and the UK and will need to be primarily based in Waterford, Ireland. The right candidates will have a proven track record of at least 5 years experience and be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge in this field with equally strong organisation and analytical skills within a fast paced and multifaceted role..
The job duties will include, but not limited to, the following:
* Turn specifications and tender information into quotations
* Preparation and submission of electrical tenders
* Attend site visits and client briefings in Ireland & UK
* Work closely with clients and other colleagues
* Finalisation of all tender bids and attend pre order meetings to secure contracts
* Liaising with customers to review, interpret, and understand customer electrical specifications/requirements
* Maintain electrical specification for all contracts, identifying and costing for up charges and requesting concessions
* Developing key relationships with supply chains and with customers
Position is available to start immediately.
Salary is negotiable depending on the experience.
If you are interested then apply directly to the job adverts, call Matthew Cooper on (phone number removed) or email
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Meridian Business Support
The job: has been sent to: