You can save this job and apply at a later date.
We are seeking an expert in AngularJS who is passionate about delivering software to the cloud in an efficient and effective manner.
You will join a cross-disciplinary team of product owners, software engineers, QA engineers and Operations staff that design, develop and deploy datacenter configuration systems that scale to our growing business needs.
· Develop software using AngularJS and TypeScript hosted on Azure.
· Help the team develop the application backend in Node and Express.
- Assist in the design and architecture of the product with a particular emphasis on cybersecurity as well as creating engineering documents.
- Participating in code reviews to ensure technical implementations meet functional requirements
- Understand and learn about new technologies and have a good ability and interest in learning.
- Designing and interacting with MongoDB database systems.
- Mentor other team members.
- Develop cybersecurity solutions.
At least 3-5 years working in a similar role with particular emphasis is in the knowledge of AngularJS.
Working on cloud-based software development, preferably in Microsoft Azure.
Proven track record of delivering quality solutions and/or products.
Demonstrated ability to provide estimates to the project manager for work undertaken.
Proven to be adaptable and able to work on a variety of activities simultaneously.
Required Skills (in order of importance)
Angular 1.x and 2 or greater using TypeScript.
HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
UI and UX design
Software development tools such as git and JIRA
Server-side TypeScript in Node and Express
REST API Development
The following are highly desired skills:
Azure PaaS and IaaS technologies.
Knowledge of how to deploy and maintain enterprise-class websites to the cloud.
MongoDB database technology.
Knowledge of API security protocols (e.g. SAML, OAuth2).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: