You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Brook Street is currently seeking an Administration Officer for a period of three months initially, with the opportunity of extension, for our client in the Antrim area.
Our public sector client would like someone with at least 2 years relevant administrative/clerical experience, in a busy office environment including:
Experience working with a range of internal and external customers
Experience of organising your own workload with minimum supervision
In this role, you will be responsible for duties including;
* Providing a confidential administrative/secretarial service to Head of Service, including dealing with customers and clients, correspondence, organising meetings and researching background data.
* Seeking and delivering sponsorship and advertising for facilities, services and events.
* Monitoring media outlets on a daily basis including online/radio/TV/newspapers, for articles relating to the organisation, identifying issues that relate to client or client business.
* Booking rooms, arranging catering and entertainment, issuing invites and managing the RSVP list
* Administrating and coordinating room bookings and the catering account for the Organisation - Development Department
To be eligible for this role, you will hold a 5 GCSE's (including Maths and English) Grades A-C or equivalent with 2 years relevant administration experience. IT literacy is essential for this role.
Good analytical, communication and interpretation skills, a high degree of discretion and confidentiality and offering a solution based, flexible and enthusiastic approach to work will be key to ensuring you excel in this role!
The hours of work are 0900 to 1700 Monday to Friday; in return you will be paid €11.27 per hour.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV to Anna Powell at , or click on the 'Apply' link.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Brook Street UK
The job: has been sent to: