You can save this job and apply at a later date.
My client, a technology and digital marketing company are currently seeking to expand their award winning team!
You will be part of the BI team and will be responsible for liaising with stakeholders and client to gather requirements and come up with innovative solutions! You will be a contributor to ensuring the business has the information it requires in order to make crucial business decisions. Additionally, you will be involved in market research, business analysis and be responsible for ket strategy decisions.
* Collaborate with stakeholders across the organisation to understand requirements
* Create dashboardsand make modifications to existing software
* Develop and maintain ETL tools to deliver reports and dashboards to stakeholders
* Prepare analysis about performance within various areas of the business
* Utilize analytical tools to address complex business dilemmas
* Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Financial engineering or skills and experience to match. You have been working within Data analytics environment at least a year
* Team player and able to deal with all aspects of Data management
* Minimum 1 - 2 year’s experience in role related to BI
* SQL, NoSQL, Oracle or Mongo DB database experience mandatory
* Data Mining
* Strong experience designing and developing reports from scratch using Tableau or similar tools
This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate. You will receive taylored training andmentoring from day one and enjoy a maret leading salary including a range of benefits also!
To hear more about this amazing opportunity, please contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital on 01(phone number removed) for a confidential chat!
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Reperio Human Capital
The job: has been sent to: