You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Your main role will be to manage and service your existing accounts whilst building and developing your portfolio with new clients.
* Answering and dealing with new client enquiries
* Preparing quotations on your clients orders
* Liaising with suppliers to negotiate pricing
* Placing orders on the in-house systems and managing these through to completion
* Regular update with your clients to inform with any changed or delays to orders
* Brainstorming creative ideas to report backto your clients with your extensive knowledge
This is a full time role Monday to Friday and all equipment will be provided to fulfil your work.
Basic salary of €25,000 and €35,000 OTE.
Should you have industry experience and interested in this vacancy, please send your CV to Jemma at OSR Recruitment Services.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
OSR Recruitment Services
The job: has been sent to: