You can save this job and apply at a later date.
QA Contract - Dublin - Big Pharma!
The External Supply Launch Change Control Manager will initiate, plan and execute Launch and Supply Change Controls to support externally sourced biologics products in all global regions.
The individual will:
• Lead new product launches change control process for global regions in support of growth objectives and to ensure compliant delivery of external supply launch change projects.
• Be responsible for the timely completion of goals and objectives including ensuring all relevant launch and change management systems and processes are in place and maintained for externally sourced biologics products.
• Maintain productive and collaborative relationships and communications internally as well as with the CMO’s in support of the already established Biologics External Supply Operations team.
The key requirements are:
• Pharma experience
• Experience & exposure to quality systems such as Change Control, CAPA, TrackWise
• An engineering or technical background
• Experience of working across multi-functional teams
Call me Daniel Watson at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on (url removed) or (phone number removed), please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a clinical research professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: