You can save this job and apply at a later date.
QA / QC Manager
- Reporting directly to the Project Director to provide Quality Services and Construction in accordance with the Clients Specifications and/or local regulations and management of the Quality Program to ensure Comprehensive Quality of Execution for Customer’s Satisfaction.
- Lead Quality Team to ensure adequate support to the project by professional team.
- Establishment and Maintenance of Quality Assurance Plan.
- Auditing of construction team, sub-contractors, suppliers and designers procedures.
- Interface and Manage the Coordinated QA Meetings with the Client, Sub-contractors.
- Detailed review and approval of sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Quality Plans and issue report thereon – liaise with Construction Supervisors (System Owners) and Designers as required.
- Ensure that all information required by Quality Plan and Specifications is submitted and complies with the Client requirements and Specifications.
- Managing and tracking, maintenance and closure of snags on Discipline Punch List.
- Materials Delivery/Inspection (predominantly equipment) –liaise with Construction Supervisors (System Owners).
- Carry out Off-Site Prefabrication Audits (Source Inspection) as scheduled.
- Manages NCRs, SORs and QMBWA on the daily basis.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Engineering Degree
- Masters in Technology and Quality qualifications
- 15+ years’ experience in Semi-Conductor Manufacturing and Quality Management and Construction Management.
- Experience of Fab Ramp and Tool Install experience coupled with ISO 9001 (qualified lead auditor)
- Strong people management and influencing skills.
- Teamwork, Running Meetings, Negotiating Skills, Leadership, Communication Skills, Presentations, Business Relationships, Attitude to Work, Personal Presentation, Business Development, Productivity, Performance & Time Management, Contracts, Risk Management, Business awareness, Decision making, Personal Responsibility, Delivering Measurable Results, Strategic orientation, Value Driven, Change Control, Quality Systems, Developing others Safety, Environment and Health Awareness, IT - MS Word, IT - MS Excel, IT - MS Access, IT - MS Powerpoint, IT - MS Project, IT - Adobe Photoshop, Problem solving, EHS Policy & Procedures, Works Monitoring
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: