You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Retail Floor Manager
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Floor Manager has arisen with my client in Limerick to take responsibility for the management of the electrical goods department in a large retail store.
Duties will include
* Overall responsibility the electronic department of the store and achievement of clearly defined individual and team sales and customer service targets.
* Manage the store business operations, including managing profit and loss, special promotions, merchandising, displays and events, facility management, safety and security.
* Responsibility for electrical goods stock management, including ordering, receiving, price changes, execution of stock takes, handling damaged products and returns.
* Joint responsibility alongside other Floor Manager for the look and feel of the entire store in terms of display and point of sale (Furniture and Electrical Departments).
* Team development, facilitating staff learning, training and development using your experience.
* Problem solving
* Provide top class customer service; be on hand to help customers by providing information; answer questions; obtain merchandise requested; complete payment transactions and prepare merchandise for delivery.
* Meet and/or exceed store targets as directed by the company.
* Measure and monitor sales figures and make any needed adjustments for individual and/or group selling strategies.
* Analyse and interpret trends to facilitate planning.
* Maintain current knowledge of market trends in the Electrical & Computers retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitions are doing.
* Reporting to the Group on a monthly basis on sales performance versus budget and other key KPIs.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
* Experience: You will have held a management position in a retail environment (preferably in electrical).
* Experience and product knowledge within the Electrical & Computer industry will be an important factor.
* Experience in a furniture retailer would also be beneficial.
* Strong Leader: Demonstrating strong leadership skills which help provide direction, build loyalty & trust, and maintain motivation & focus within a team.
* Sales and Performance Coaching: Enhancing individual and team performance by raising awareness and responsibility, creating a culture of ongoing development with a focus on developing knowledge, skills and attitudes to positively influence performance, potential, results and the achievement of company objectives.
* Hardworking, Conscientious and Self Motivated: Ability to focus efforts and energy on successfully achieving standards of excellence in delivery of goals and objectives.
* Presentation Skills: You will have the ability to set budgets and to present on the performance of the business unit to the board on a monthly basis. Excel and Powerpoint skills will be required.
* Salary range €28,000 - €40,000 plus attractive bonus structure.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
BROMPTON RECRUITMENT LIMITED
The job: has been sent to: