You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Cloud DevOps Engineer
As a Cloud DevOps engineer you will responsible for deploying, automating, and troubleshooting the systems that ensure that our development, test and production environments are running smoothly.
You will work with alongside the DevOps Lead in the team and work with modern DevOps technologies and in a collaborative manner across all time zones.
If you are passionate about improving overall Software Delivery processes and CI practices, and want to work on exciting projects with modern technologies this is the role for you.
* 2+ Years working in a modern DevOps role. We will consider relevant experience in either a Linux System Administrator or Software Engineering role.
* Exposure to modern CI/CD pipeline practices
* Proficiency in one or more scripting languages (e.g Python, Bash, Perl)
* Ability to analyse and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
* Able to demonstrate an interest in new and emerging technologies and be eager to take on new challenges
* Experience of provisioning cloud infrastructure (e.g. Azure, AWS, GCE)
* Experience of working with Containers (e.g. Docker) & Container Orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, Helm)
* Experience of using/administering tools to automate the testing, promotion, and deployment of infrastructure (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef)
* Experience of using/administering tools to manage continuous integration builds and delivery pipelines (e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI)
* Experience of using/administering configuration management systems (e.g. Git, Subversion, CVS)
* Experience with using/administering system monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios, Zabbix, Prometheus).
* Experience of working with microservice-based architectures
* Knowledge of API Management solutions (e.g. Kong)
* Prior experience of working with high availability, secure enterprise platforms in the financial services sector
* Salary – €34,600 - €40,300
* 25 days holidays plus 10 stats
* Stock options.
* Private Medical Insurance.
* Dental cover.
* Gym membership.
* Childcare vouchers.
SEND YOUR CV via the link below or call Sonita Ram on (phone number removed)
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Wellington Professional Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: