You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Full Stack Software Engineer
As an experienced Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be motivated to improve the overall process of the Software Delivery, from all things coding and best practices to CI/CD, engineering and analytics.
The main duties of the role will involve writing and verifying code, application of product development whilst being involved in build and release configuration management. You will need to have an interest in new and emerging technologies and push yourself outside of your comfort zone taking on new challenges.
If you want to help shape the future as part of one of the world’s most innovative Companies, then this is the role for you!
* 2+ years of solid commercial development experience, working with Java or Node.js on Linux (experience with other object orientated or functional languages such as .NET, Python or Ruby will also be considered)
* Experience of working with object-relational databases such as Postgres
* Experience with a DevOps approach to software delivery where you are involved not just in writing code, but also in making sure it gets deployed and runs correctly in test and production environments.
* Good understanding of source code management, build automation and continuous integration tools
* Experience of working in an agile development environment
* Ability to diagnose, analyze and resolve complex software application issues.
* A basic understanding of blockchain fundamentals
* Experience of delivering REST APIs and micro-service based architectures
* Practical experience of creating deployment and release pipelines.
* Experience of application containers such as Docker and container orchestration technologies such as Docker Swarm or Google Kubernetes
* Experience in delivering cloud based systems (i.e. deploying and running in AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Google Compute Environment, etc.)
* Previous experience of working with blockchain frameworks such as Hyperledger Fabric or Multichain
* Knowledge and practical experience of OWASP secure coding standards
* Prior experience of working with high availability, secure enterprise platforms in the financial services sector
* Salary – Negotiable
* 25 days holidays plus 10 stats
* Stock options.
* Private Medical Insurance.
* Dental cover.
* Gym membership.
* Childcare vouchers.
SEND YOUR CV via the link below or call Sonita Ram on (phone number removed)/
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Wellington Professional Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: