You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Security Architect (Node.js, Java, Belfast)
Their office in Belfast is part of a multi-billion pound organisation and a portfolio which consists of more than 85 companies. As a recognised name in the world of E-Commerce, our Client has diversified into a number of areas including Banking. Their internal companies alone give them a captive audience for their solutions, which will have a global impact on online payments and financial transactions for the future. In this role you will work on a continuous pipeline of projects for individual companies within the organisation, as well as common platforms and services.
* You will work closely with both the development and devops teams to ensure security best practice is adhered to with reference to design, development and testing.
* You will be a security champion, ensuring that security will constantly be improved at all stages of the software development lifecycle.
* You will evaluate, select and implement appropriate security tooling and frameworks
* You will directly influence multiple regional and global projects by working with various teams across Europe
* You have experience designing and developing highly secure applications.
* You will have hands on development experience using java or Node.js on linux
* If you have experience with other languages such as Python, Ruby and C# you may be considered.
* You will be familiar with how to build secure applications, securing the build and deployment process and securing the run time environment.
* Any prior knowledge of containerisation (docker/swarm/ Google Kubernetes)
* Experience of cloud based systems (azure, AWS, Openstack etc)
In return you will get exposure to one of the most cutting edge tech stacks in all of Northern Ireland, working on products that have the potential to be used by up to 1.2 billion people globally.
* Salary - dependant on experience.
* 35 days holidays.
* Stock options.
* Private Medical Insurance.
* Dental cover.
* Gym membership.
* Childcare vouchers.
* Global Projects.
SEND YOUR CV via the link below or call Sonita Ram on (phone number removed)
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.
Security Architect : E- Commerce : Node.js : Java : Belfast City Centre : Innovation : Contact Sonita today for more information on (phone number removed) or email
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Wellington Professional Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: