You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Business Development Executive
UNCAPPED COMMISSION + CAR + PROGRESSION
My client is a reputable, well known company operating across Ireland, who are seeking a motivated Business Development Executive to join their expanding sales team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a leading publishing brand who operate nationally, developing and driving sales across the brand. As the Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for looking after the full sales process, from the initial contact through to negotiating contracts and closing the sale.
If you are seeking the opportunity to join a company which will offer you realistic opportunities for progression and uncapped commission, then send your CV in for immediate consideration!
* The Business Development Executive will be responsible for generating your own leads to contact
* Cold calling prospective clients, arranging face to face meetings to showcase the product
* Managing your own diary to ensure the most effective use of your time
* Pitching the product, before negotiating contracts and closing the sale
* Adhere to the companies sales strategy to ensure that all targets are met
* Carrying out ad hoc duties as required
* A minimum of 2 years sales experience is essential
* Experience within media, delegate or digital sales is highly desirable
* Target driven and highly motivated
* Proven experience of prospecting and delivering new business
* Customer focused with a track record of success
* €28,800 basic salary
* Uncapped commission structure
* 28 days holiday
* Regular social events
* Pension contribution
* Opportunities for progression
Shortlisting is taking place for this role so please send your CV In for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Get-Recruited (UK) Ltd
The job: has been sent to: