You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior QA Engineer
As a Senior QA Engineer role you will be working closely with colleagues in Belfast and the States to support our cross functional feature teams. In this team you will lead and contribute to solving challenges with tooling and practices that will increase engineering productivity while maintaining high quality standards. You will work actively support and contribute to the brands Continuous Delivery and Infrastructure within the team. Confidently building/ research tools/ approaches with the goal to reducing test cycle time.
What You Need-
* An understanding of quality from multiple different perspectives
* Experience in some of the following: test automation, build infrastructure, building tools and testing frameworks
* Ability to quickly learn and adapt
* Good problem solving skills
* Excellent technical ability and awareness, in both a Coding and testing environment.
Nice if you have-
* A micro service architecture
* Working in an agile environment
* Excellent Salary- up to €52k DOE & (open to negotiation)
* Equity Options
* Income and Death insurance
* Subsidised Travel
* Catered meals
* Pool table
* Happy hours and beer/wine fridge • Engineering Conferences and trips
Please note the office will be closed until the 2nd January 2019
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Sonita Ram on (phone number removed)
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Wellington Professional Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: