You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Software Engineer .Net/ C#
You will join a team focused on improving the performance and stability of the product platform. You will be able to identify performance and maintainability issues in the existing .NET based code base and provide fixes. You will work with database developers to improve the stability and performance of the platform.
* Identify performance and stability issues within a large .Net based codebase
* Work with SQL developers and DBA to identify database improvements
* Use performance monitoring tools to provide metrics
* Experience developing applications using ASP.NET web forms using C# and VB
* Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, Web Services, Windows Services and Web API
* Ability to identify performance and maintainability issues with .Net code bases
* Experience developing and maintaining SQL stored procedures
* Knowledge of source control systems
* Experience working in a multi-tenant SAAS environment
* Knowledge of performance monitoring tools
* Exposure to Dev Ops practices
* Experience creating performance and load tests
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary and associated benefits package
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Sonita Ram (phone number removed)/ . Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Wellington Professional Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: