You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Cloud Ops Engineer
Within this role you will be highly responsible for global deployments of the company cloud platform. Working on the maintenance of core Applications, Databases and Web Servers whilst adapting best practices with all things Infrastructure and code. You will use the latest tools such as AWS, Azure, to manage the space and keep it secure.
The goal is to build a top quality Cloud Delivery Platform for the brand focusing on all things performance and reliability with your fellow Ops team in multiple offices.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and forward thinking company, share ideas and work collaboratively with the view to success.
* 2+ years systems administration in cloud environments such as Amazon EC2 and Azure
* Experienced in Apache Http Server, Tomcat, Solr administration and performance tuning
* Experience deploying and managing databases such as Oracle, Postgres, SQL Server
* Prior experience in managing 24/7/365 cloud applications
* Strong scripting skills
* Strong, proven diagnostic and Troubleshooting Skills
* Excellent Communication skills; Verbal and Written
* Experience with tools such as Terraform, Jenkins etc.
* Experience with monitoring applications such as New Relic
* Backup, Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity Plan and Policies and Procedures
* TCP / IP Stack / Network Troubleshooting
SEND YOUR CV via the link below or call Sonita Ram on (phone number removed). Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Wellington Professional Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: