You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Digital Marketing Executive
UP TO €27,600
CAREER PROGRESSION + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Get Recruited is supporting a leading independent company who are looking for a highly creative Digital Marketing Executive to join their team in Belfast.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for looking after and managing all digital campaigns across the business, optimising traffic to the website and editing videos before distribution.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive who is seeking the next step in their career, where you will take on greater responsibility and become involved in various strands of the business.
If you are seeking a clear progression path alongside excellent benefits, then send your CV in for immediate consideration!
* The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for devising and optimising PPC and social campaigns across all brands
* Increase traffic to the website
* Managing the social media accounts, responding to enquiries and uploading content
* Shooting and editing videos before distributing across the social and digital channels
* Responsible for all event marketing across all exhibitions with the company
* Creating content for the website such as gifs, animation and graphics
* At least 2 years experience in consumer platform companies
* Experienced using SEO and Google Analytics
* Previous delivery of email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp or similar is essential
* Adobe Suite Software experience is highly desirable but not essential
* Highly analytical and numerate
Shortlisting is taking place soon so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Get-Recruited (UK) Ltd
The job: has been sent to: