You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior C# .Net Software Engineer – Central Dublin
A booming Investment Bank headquartered in the USA are setting up a new C# .Net Development Team in Dublin City Centre and are looking for a technically strong, Senior C# .Net Software Engineer to help drive the development of their highly technical financial solutions forward. You will do so by working closely with on and off shore C# .Net Development teams by leading and inspiring them to deliver high quality solutions to a range of complex business problems.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for any Senior C# .Net Software Engineer to join a successful investment bank in their early days of setting up in Dublin and take on an influential role within the team. You will avail of great career progression opportunities as my client endeavour to employ the best developers on the market and offer then a tailored career path to reach their goals through world class training in dynamic environments.
* Third level degree in a Computer Science, Computer Engineering or something similar
* Minimum of 5+ years of development experience working with the C# .Net stack
* Deep understanding of OOP, design patterns and modern software construction techniques (dependency injection/unit testing/Microservices)
* Strong background with modern relational databases (SQL Server and/or Oracle) and ability to write high quality SQL queries.
* Experience working with any cloud technology – Azure or AWS preferable
* Experience in the Financial field – beneficial
* Knowledge of agile SCRUM development practises
* Good team player, ability to mentor junior developers and strong communication skills
* Salary: 80-90k
* Fantastic benefits package including pension, healthcare, bonus and more
Key Words: C#, .Net, Development, Financial, Dublin City Centre, C# Engineer, .Net Engineer, Senior C# .Net Software Engineer, Investment Banking, C Sharp, Dot net
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Reperio Human Capital
The job: has been sent to: