You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Junior Software Developer
This has been rated no#1 by their customers!
Within this role you will be working on features to improve the experience of existing customers and features that will reach multiple markets and new customers.
You will have ample opportunities to learn and within the brand as teaching is a key aspect of the role and brand.
If you have a passion for new technologies, small scale businesses and an eagerness for continuous development then this is the role for you!
* Write clean, readable code
* Ensure excellent test coverage
* Participate in our peer code review process, on-call coverage, and pairing sessions
* Collaborate with the team in the development and delivery of new product features
* Mentor and be mentored
* Experience in at least one backend programming language such as Ruby, Python, Java, etc.
* An ability to communicate clearly and effectively
* Ruby, especially with Rails
* Experience with a microservice architecture
* TDD/BDD background
We provide the essentials...
* Health Insurance with Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
* Life and Income Protection Insurance
* Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Pension Scheme
And the fun stuff-
* Catered Meals
* Happy Hours
* Beer Fridge
* Pool Table
* Stocked Snack Shelf
* Engineering Conferences
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Sonita Ram on (phone number removed)
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Wellington Professional Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: