You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Project Manager R&D
My Client is one of Irelands largest pharmaceutical manufacturers. Based in Co Down, but with locations globally, they require an Project Manager to Join their R&D Team.
Reporting to R&D Head of Project Management, the R&D project manager will own and drive allocated projects, particularly new product development projects, from initiation through to completion. The successful candidates will be responsible for executing on multiple overlapping projects and providing technical expertise to bring successful new products to market on time, within budget and to the highest quality standards
- Work closely with Head of Project Management to establish and drive best practices within projects
- Support the development of R&D portfolio management framework and company initiatives where required.
- Define, develop, plan and manage R&D projects. Develop project scope, budgets, and timelines, and project status reports.
- Manage project schedule and scope to ensure both remain on track. Initiate and implement appropriate actions
- Drive effective risks & issues management, ensuring processes are in place and effectively used. Ensure problems are resolved and escalate as appropriate.
- Ensure lessons learned are implemented across projects currently being managed
- Work collaboratively and lead meetings with cross functional teams including personnel in Scientific, Quality, Purchasing, Operations, Commercial and Finance on new product development and to resolve any issues.
- Ensure effective cross-functional teamwork among project team members
- Present at external and/or internal meetings/presentations/stakeholder communications
- BSc/BA (or equivalent) Degree and/or at least 5 years’ relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Project Manager role in a pharmaceutical environment
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Excellent influencing & communication skills
- Ability to effectively lead cross-functional matrix teams
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks and implement solutions to maintain project timelines & budget
- Proven track record of effective project management using project management tools & processes
- Ability to drive change at all levels to accelerate project plans
- Excellent organisation skills & attention to detail
To discuss this on any other role in Life Sciences, call Seamus on (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: