You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Assistant Branch Manager
Do you thrive on engaging with customers at the forefront of an organisation?
Randstad are supporting a leading name within the Building materials & supplies sector who currently seek an experienced Assistant Manager based in Belfast.
Alongside the Branch Manager you will help coordinate the day to day operations of the branch; Troubleshooting any problems that occur, and be closely involved in everything from monitoring performance to co-ordinating promotional activity, analysing competitor activity and compiling reports for use in operational forecasting.
• Competitive salary
• Performance Bonus
• Private Medical Insurance
• Proven sales and supervisory experience gained within a complementary environment.
• Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
• Competent in the use of IT, such as Microsoft packages
• Full, current, and valid drivers license
• Strong Health and Safety knowledge
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Duties to include
• Working as part of a wider team to achieve branch objectives
• Overseeing the daily operations of the branch i.e. organising teams, coordination of annual leave, communications, work orders etc.
• Implementing and ensuring adherence to Health & Safety standards and procedures
• Managing stock levels of the yard
• Ensuring the site organised, clean and tidy
• Supporting the branch departments (Dispatch/Trade Counter/Sales/Yard) as required to achieve targets and ensure EHS and our customer-centred culture is maintained to expected requirements.
• Expand branch customer base with new business
• Maintain and explore new opportunities with current accounts
If this if for you, don’t hesitate and get in touch today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Randstad Business Support
The job: has been sent to: