You can save this job and apply at a later date.
I am recruiting on behalf of a well-established contractor who require a Quantity Surveyor to work in their Dublin office working on projects across Ireland. You will be working on a range of fit-out and refurbishment projects for blue chip clients, including banking framework schemes and large scale office refurbishments.
They are also open to recruiting an Assistant level Quantity Surveyor (at least 1 year post-qualification experience) or a more experienced candidate. The salary offered will be dependent on this.
Duties will include:
- Procuring materials and subcontractors.
- Preparing bills of quantities.
- Working with a schedule of rates.
- Preparation of tender documents for any sub contract works.
- Attending project progress meetings with clients and Project Managers.
- Managing subcontractor payments, variations and producing cost reports.
- Preparation of final accounts.
- Identifying commercial risks.
- Monitoring cash flow.
- Working closely with the site teams including Senior Project Managers.
They are happy to consider candidates from various backgrounds including candidates who have refurbishment/ fitout and main contractor experience.
You will also require: -
- A degree or HNC level qualifications
- Desire to build a career
- Strong management skills
- Keen eye for detail
In return they are offering: -
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Ability to buy/ sell holidays
- Birthday off work
- Annual salary reviews
- Company car or allowance
- Free parking at work
- Flexi hours
- Supportive work environment
This is a great opportunity to join a very reputable business with a solid pipeline of work and ambitious growth plans in Ireland. If you are seeking a new role with a company who truly values their staff and will offer great opportunities for career progression, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV.
V7 Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: