You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Software Engineer - Java, Spring
This new team will work on the core product and will be involved in innovation, design, and implementation of multiple features in the flagship product.
You will be centrally involved in creating, designing and implementing features on the company’s cutting edge cyber security product.
You will be involved in designing and implementing new product features such as source code parsing, security test generation, and software security analysis.
You will be a core member of the main development team, involved in all aspects of the SDLC working on numerous, agile driven features.
* At least 2 years professional experience coding in Java 8+, Spring Boot.
* Experience developing in an agile environment, using SQL, AWS and Linux.
* Experience of Python, Docker, Git, Kali is a plus.
* Experience and passion for website hacking, vulnerability analysis and penetration testing is a plus.
* Proactive and able to deliver solutions with minimal supervision.
* Competitive salary.
* Company options or bonuses, healthcare, pension, life insurance, and others.
* Flexible working and a city centre location.
* Paid training and certifications in cyber security, including attendance at security conferences and webinars.
* Ability to grow into customer facing or lead technologist roles if desired.
SEND YOUR CV via the link below or call Sonita Ram on (phone number removed)
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Wellington Professional Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: