You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The main areas of responsibility for this role are:
2. Project/Program Management
3. Business Acumen
5. Process Development
* 3 years of project/program management experience ideally within regulated environment
* 6 years of relevant engineering experience within a manufacturing environment
* Primary Degree in Engineering discipline
* Project Management training / qualifications, PMP preferred
If you are looking for a management role within medical devices where you can really leave a mark and a lasting legacy then this could be the role for you.
Apply today and we can organise a confidential chat about the role and company.
To find out more about Real please visit (url removed)
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: