You can save this job and apply at a later date.
AutoCad Technician - Engineering Firm
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced AutoCAD Technician to join a leading Engineering firm. This is great opportunity to join a growing company with a supportive leadership team.
* Draft and prepare Fire Safety/Disability Access Applications with the support of Chartered Fire and Access Engineers
* Communicate with local authorities, clients and any other relevant stakeholders
* Review Building Regulation Requirements in regards of BCAR Compliance
* Ensure that documentation/drawing standards for equipment meet the company’s requirements.
* Have a high degree of competency in the use of AutoCAD Software
* Relevant third level qualification
* Enjoy assessing building regulation compliance
* You are ambitious and want to progress your career
* Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Full clean driving license
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
BROMPTON RECRUITMENT LIMITED
The job: has been sent to: