You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Digital Revenue Strategist
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Revenue Strategist has arisen with a leading Newspaper. This a new and exciting position within the business.
* Gain valuable insight into customers needs through the use of various tools such as google analytics, events and online surveys
* Build marketing plans from insights gained, to ensure customers are targeted with tailored offers
* Reduce customer churn by receiving regular feedback on how the company is performing and actively act on this
* Devise and monitor a monthly lead generation list
* Attend trade conferences as required
* Relevant third level marketing or business qualification
* At leaset 2 years similar experience required in a digital marketing/revenue position
* Strong knowledge of Mailchimp, Adobe photoshop and google analytics
* Excellent attention to detail and you are a team player
* Previous experience of product marketing/product launches is highly advantageous
* Good budgetary experience
* Must have a full clean driving license
In addition to a highly competitive salary, the company offers an excellent benefits package with this role.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
BROMPTON RECRUITMENT LIMITED
The job: has been sent to: