You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Accounts & Purchasing/Payable
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts & Purchasing Assistant to join our clients team on a full time bases in Bluebell, Dublin 12. This is a well run family established company who supplied pneumatic and construction supplies across the country.
Reporting to the manager and working within a small accounts and purchasing team, this role will be a demanding position within the company and will be focused on maintaining the already high standards. This is a fast paced role and will suit a candidate who is versatile and is quick to adapt to a changing environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities Include:
* Responsibility for ensuring all purchase invoices are posted to the system and ensuring that the existing procedures and controls are in place
* Responsible for the prompt and efficient management of supplier payments
* Resolving any discrepancies with suppliers in a timely manner
* Bank Reconciliations of multiple bank accounts
* Declaration of VAT and payroll taxes, and compliance with payment deadlines
* Securing order confirmations and accurate delivery dates for all orders placed & ensuring that these dates are reflected accurately on Sage on an ongoing basis
* Arranging transport for worldwide imports and exports.
* Assistance in preparation of weekly financial reports including Sales Orders, Purchase Orders & Stock Valuations
* Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts including Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow to deadline
* Management of multiple bank accounts including monitoring accounts to ensure they remain funded
* Reconciling intercompany balances
* Other Adhoc Duties
We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic individual with a passion for their work to come and join our experienced team. Some of the personal specifications for the role required are:
* Minimum 3 Years’ experience in similar role essential
* 3rd Level Education a distinct advantage
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work within a team and also individually
* Show initiative and communicate ideas, suggestions and thoughts with the team
* Excellent attention to detail is essential for this role
* Proven ability to work under pressure and be adaptable to a moving working environment
* Ability to take responsibility for their tasks and ensure they are followed through to completion
* Sage 200 experience preferable but not essential
Thank you for applying through - Brompton Recruitment
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
BROMPTON RECRUITMENT LIMITED
The job: has been sent to: