You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Assigned Certifier - Leading Engineering Firm
A new and exciting position has arisen for an Assigned Certifier to join a leading engineering firm which is experiencing continued growth. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking to join a progressive well-established business with real career progression opportunities.
* You will be acting as an Assigned Certifier under the Building Control Regulations 2014
* Calling on-site, meeting with clients and attending project meetings
* Coordinate site inspections and the preparation of inspection reports
* Report to company directors
* Chartered Engineer, Registered Building Surveyor or having a Registered Architect qualification is advantageous
* At least 3 years similar experience required
* Must be highly motivated and possess a “can do” attitude
* You are punctual and good at resource management
* Excellent people and project management experience
* Working from home option
* Further education and training opportunities
* Opporunity to grow with the firm through their Career Builder Framework
In addition to a competitive salary package, you will be working for a business in which the leadership are highly supportive and give you the autonomy you need to carry out your role.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
BROMPTON RECRUITMENT LIMITED
The job: has been sent to: