You can save this job and apply at a later date.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Building Surveyor to join a leading engineering company. The business is currently working on several large and exciting construction projects and is expanding rapidly. If you want to be part of this success story apply below!
* Prepare building regulations compliance reports
* Supervise tendering procedures and create proposals
* Manage, supervise and visit contractors on-site
* Work in tandem with colleagues, architects and clients
* Compile, check and approve reports and drawings
* Ensure that projects run smoothly
Qualifications and experience:
* Building surveying degree
* At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
* Excellent communication and IT skills
* You are highly motivated and have a strong desire to succeed
* Proven people management experience
* You have a proven record of successfully executing projects
Attractive package on offer for the right person with further education and career progression opportunities available.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
BROMPTON RECRUITMENT LIMITED
The job: has been sent to: