You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Technical Services Manager
My Client is a major Medical Device manufacturer based in Donegal. We are recruiting an Technical Services Manager to join their Senior team. With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals, My Client serves people in more than 150+ countries and employs approximately 97,000 people.
- Technical, scientific and specialist support for all aspects of the manufacturing process to ensure that quality and output targets are met.
- Ensure that the correct systems are in place to perform effective investigations into batch failures and highlighted trends.
- Champion the progression and successful close out of exceptions to the quality system and trouble shooting of investigations raised within the operation.
- Technical project management of programs for raw material, process and other design changes, including data management, trending and reporting of product performance.
- Development and support of process control systems to enable continual drive for process and product quality improvements in Manufacturing. Promote.
- Continuous Improvement within the site using tools such as Business and Operational Excellence. Manage the Product Testing staff, their training and development to support all testing activities.
- Manage Product transfer, so as to ensure smooth handover through working in partnership with the technical functions at other sites including operational involvement and support through validation and roll out.
- Ensure the department and site conducts it's business in a manner designed to be protective of human health, safety, and the environment.
Requirements for the role:
- A Third Level Qualification in a relevant science / engineering discipline.
- Strong technical knowledge of design control process and experience of leading technology transfers.
- Minimum of 3 years’ people management experience in a technical capacity in medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Significant project experience and an ability to influence others are essential.
- Advanced leadership skills in order to build an effective team by providing clear direction and defining priorities.
Contact Seamus on (phone number removed) or send you CV using the link.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: