You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Salary: €22k - €25k DOE
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
La Touche Training is an important part of Wilmington's Professional Division as Ireland’s number 1 provider of legal training. La Touche Training’s name is synonymous with high quality, professional training. The company provides a range of training services to a variety of markets, including: Government Departments, Local Authorities, Regulatory Agencies, Healthcare – Private & Public,Blue Chip organisations, SME’s, Law Firms and Individuals.
Why do we want you?
- You're an excellent communicator who enjoys working in a busy, challenging role where you have the opportunity to really make a positive impact on our business by getting involved and managing a number of fundamental administrative tasks.
Main Purpose of Role
As our office administrator you will be a key member of our client services team and will support our Office Manager in organising and administering over 400 events per year.
We are an expanding team so you'll get the opportunity to get involved with all sorts of interesting jobs but your main responsibilities will be as broken down between administration of training courses, taking bookings, dealing with incoming telephone queries and supporting the organisation of conferences.
You'll need to be someone who enjoys being the go to member of the team and loves getting stuck in and being a key contributor.
Daily activities will include the following:
- Liaise with sales team and course developers re upcoming training courses
- Contact clients re upcoming courses – notify them of what we require from them and get information required to produce materials
- Format course materials so they are uniform, legible, with no errors
- Print workbooks for courses
- Liaise with trainers to notify them of course details
- Book accommodation for trainers
- Courier materials
- Send feedback to client after course has run
- Use Salesforce (experience in this software would be beneficial) to process bookings
- Answer the main phoneline – directing callers to the right person, answering queries and passing on accurate messages
- Make calls to attendees of conferences to finalise our attendee list and take payments where necessary
- Format of materials for events
- Prepare and print packs
- Attending conferences, setting up beforehand, welcoming and signing in attendees, answering queries
- Collating paperwork after conference has run
We always support colleagues to develop their skills but to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to tick most of these boxes...
- Experience in the same or similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail in production of documentation
- Highly organised with the ability to deal with multiple tasks at one time and conflicting priorities
- Proactive with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Relationship building and ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and clients
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Advanced IT skills particularly MS Word
- Willing to help with tasks outside their remit
“We are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity”
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: