You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Dynamics CRM Support Analyst
My client is looking for a motivated Dynamics CRM Support Analyst to join their IT team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will provide system level support of multi-user operations systems, software tools, including configuration, maintenance and support of these systems. The support analyst will work closely with development team to ensure all release and technical documents are provided to support a successful customer care post go live. The support analyst will also work closely with support lead to ensure all SLA/OLA requirements are achieved.
- Support customer users across the college and respond to their service requests.
- Assume full ownership and responsibility of all allocated support tickets ensuring they are dealt with promptly and professionally and satisfactorily concluded
- Work closely with the relevant stakeholders to ensure that the highest quality of technical support and consultancy is delivered to the customer at all times
- Highlight any anomalies with code deliveries and ensure a service ticket is opened.
- Investigate anomalies and help identify the cause of the issue.
- Ensure strict adherence to SLA when dealing with customer tickets/calls
- Development of small change though configuration
- Work with other technical staff to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems
- Work with vendors/partners to resolve complex problems
- Document relevant technical information on the internal SharePoint portal including system problems, problem resolution and knowledge base content
- Provide technical training to customers
- Maintain confidentiality with regards to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Undergoing programmes of training and development as may be required from time to time.
- Performing such other duties as may be required from time to time
- Previous experience in a Support or similar role
- Previous Microsoft Dynamic CRM experience – 2015, 2016 or D365
- Previous client facing experience
- Appropriate level of competence in documented technical skills
- Dynamic CRM – coding and configuration / deployment experience
- Standard Troubleshooting Procedures
- ITIL Framework
This is a fantastic job opportunity to explore opportunities to further your career, earn a very attractive salary and benefits package.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: