You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Software Engineer – Microservices
Our Dublin based global client are currently looking for an experienced Micro services Developer to join their Dublin based Agile team.
You will join a cross-functional team working with other developers, designers and testers all within an Agile environment. In this hands on role, you will have the opportunity to work on products that will shape with future of millions of people across the globe.
To be considered for the role your background should include:
* Core strengths lie with Java and Spring Boot.
* Experience with Microservices based architectures
* Working experience of Kanban, Scrum and Test Driven Development
* 6+ years of development experience and a bachelor's degree in computer science
* Experience working with Docker, containerisation and apache mesos.
* Understand the software development process and how your work contributes to the larger goals.
* Demonstrate strong communication and collaboration skills, experience of working with vendor teams.
* Working on large scale projects and can contribute to product architecture.
In return you will get experience of working with an international client in their state of the art Dublin based office, using cutting edge technology and a very competitive day rate.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information please contact Ryan Jordan or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: