You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Our Client in South Dublin is looking for an experienced professional mechanic to join a fast-paced company in their new high-tech workshop.
Do you have excellent service, repair and maintenance skills on trucks, buses or plant machinery such as excavators, strong fitting skills, good knowledge of electric systems, a team-oriented attitude and pride in your work then we would like to speak to you.
You will perform routine maintenance, electrical and engine troubleshooting and diagnostics, engine and transmission repairs and perform incidental welding operations and other mechanical repair work as required. you will do inspections and test mechanical units, diagnose faults and malfunctions and adjust, repair and/or replace parts and components of transport systems. You will provide training and advice to apprentices and co-workers as required and have the ability to use power and hand tools related to motor vehicle service and repair
There may be work shift work and extra hours as required to keep up with business demand.
The following Qualifications are required:
- Qualified Heavy Goods Vehicle Mechanic (HGV Mechanic)
- Minimum 2 years’ additional experience repairing trucks, vans, buses or similar
- Must be organised & self-motivated with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated team player with a strong sense of commitment to the team
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions via written, verbal, or diagram form
- Professional demeanour and superior team service skills
This is a full-time permanent position with great career progression opportunities and attractive remuneration package.
Salary will depend on experience
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: