You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Site Manager/Finishing Foreman
Larnach Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Site Manager/Finishing Foreman to manage a new housing development in North Dublin. This role presents the successful candidate with an excellent opportunity to take responsibility for projects from pre-planning stage right through to handover.
- Overall management on site, reporting to Director.
- Attend all onsite meetings.
- Apply all Health & Safety procedures to site.
- Aid the delivery of the development on time and within budget.
- Supervise sub-contractors in an efficient manner.
- Achieve the desired quality finish.
- Guarantee delivery of project to the client is achieved in an appropriate and sufficient manner.
- Extensive previous knowledge on Residential projects.
- Clear indication of previous management of sub-contractors.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to motivate and manage personnel.
- Ability to present reports defining projects progress, problems and solutions
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience work at Foreman level on large scale projects
- Trade Qualification or Construction related qualification.
If you are interested in managing a substantial development and taking responsibility for all aspects of a project please contact Micheál on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: