You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Customer Service - Construction
As Senior Hire Coordinator / Transport Controller you will be responsible for maintaining existing customer service and increasing Hire Sales through good phone manner, exceeding customer expectations regarding delivery times and understanding the requirement of the customer’s machine type and any accessories needed. The role also entails liasing with Drivers for the daily / weekly delivery/collection schedule.
- Responding to incoming calls and emails for construction equipment for hire. Proactively pursuing all leads and converting them successfully into hires.
- Dealing with customers professionally and politely, and maximising sales using your product knowledge
- Act as the main point of contact for customer hire requests dealing with all enquiries from first contact to completion.
- Liaise with the driver’s regarding deliveries or collections.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork related to on-hires, off-hires is processed on the system.
- Prepare quotes in a timely manner when requested by customer and sales person.
- Process monetary transactions on a daily basis
- General office administration including management of the RSA web page ensuring vehicle compliance is always up to date.
- Liaising with the Accounts dept.
- Dealing with customer complaints and damage.
- Undertake any additional duties as they may arise.
- Previous experience in the Hire industry highly desirable
- As this is a customer facing role, excellent communication skills and a friendly approach are a must.
- IT literacy required and a Knowledge of Syrinx would be desirable
Apply today with an updated CV or Call Top Recruitment and ask for Leigh Anne!!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: