You can save this job and apply at a later date.
QC Technician - Carlow
Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges. This role is based at a state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products.
The role is based at our client's site in Carlow, Ireland. Carlow is a fascinating town which pre dates written Irish history, has played a major part in Irish history and even served as the capital of the country in the 14th century.
• Perform all Lab functions in compliance with cGMP
• Effective interaction with other departments on matters related to raw materials, intermediates and finished batch release.
• Maintain, update and issue chemical test specifications and SOPs in compliance to pharmacopoeia and regulatory requirements.
• Received and manage samples that come into the lab for release and stability testing
• Follow written procedures for analytical testing techniques
• Provide lab support including routine equipment maintenance
• Ensure training is current and all job functions performed
• Support new product introduction projects
• Bachelors Degree; ideally in Chemistry, analytical chemistry or a related Science discipline or relevant experience
• 2-4 years of experience in a pharmaceutical laboratory.
• A good working knowledge of analytical systems and software is desirable.
• A good knowledge of cGMP, GLP, Quality Management Systems
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44775 in all correspondence
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
CK Group- Science, Clinical and Technical
The job: has been sent to: