You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Junior CAD Technician
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Junior CAD Technician to join the team located in Carlow. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a support service to the site as part of the CBRE team ensuring all work requests are carried out in a Safe and Professional manner (compliance to relevant Quality, Safety, Environmental and GMP requirements).
- Assist the Drawing Office Manager in the production & maintaining of design and working drawings awarded to the Company
- Liaise with clients Design Team, Contract Managers and Supervisors, in conjunction with the Senior Technician, regarding drawing issues, programmes, detailing and ‘on site’ measurement for material or components
- Isolate queries or other items requiring clarification by way of requests for information
- Maintain up to date drawing & equipment registers and records of issues, in conjunction with the Document Controller, and in accordance with document control procedures
- Incorporate all information from returned project design onto drawings and issue revisions
- Assist in managing projects using engineering principles and techniques
- Ensure documentation of maintenance activities is to GxP standards where necessary
- To be flexible and assist the Site manager in any maintenance role
- Always follow safe systems of work, taking reasonable care of their own health and safety, and that of others
- Eliminate or reduce risks where practicable by complying with site safety rules and instructions and reporting hazards to management for prompt action
- Such other duties as required by the operational needs of CBRE
- A formal Technical or Business degree
- AutoCAD experience essential
- Good architectural, mechanical, and electrical knowledge
- EHS and Regulatory knowledge and experience essential
- Flexible attitude and ability to be a self-starter and finisher
- Excellent Organisational and Planning Skills
- Keeps others informed of information that contributes to the performance of the team, department or company
- Trustworthy and respectful in all working relationships
- Bio-Pharmaceutical experience or experience of similar structured regulated industry experience (desirable)
- Experience of Navisworks (beneficial)
- Experience of engineering change procedures and processes (desirable)
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions
The job: has been sent to: