You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Due to the growth within the Company a vacancy currently exists for the position of Operations/Customer Service within the European Freight Forwarding dept.
The successful applicant for this will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of Customer Service are met whilst maximizing company profitability in line with department requirements, while ensuring responsibilities as set by the company are completed efficiently and to the standard required.
Position reports to: Head of European Freight Forwarding
- Dealing with customers on a daily basis regarding pricing and routing.
- Organising shipments on a European and Worldwide scale using various means such as road, air, short-sea and deep sea transport.
- Follow-up of customers shipments to ensure they are been carried out to the correct standard.
- Liaising with haulier’s and partner agents to ensure all work being carried out to the required standard.
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations within his/her area.
- Ensure all Billing and Accurate Costings are complete at Month End.
- Ensure all KPI’s are up to the standard required.
- General administrative duties such as job entry and processing of customer invoices.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience required.
- Knowledge of Azyra is preferable but not essential.
- Quality and detailed focused.
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritize work.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills essential.
- Enjoy working as part of a team and meeting deadlines.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Jacksonstone Recruitment Consultants
The job: has been sent to: