You can save this job and apply at a later date.
MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER - CHASSIS - ITALY
The Mechanical Design Engineer will:
* Design chassis parts, including suspension and steering systems
* Co-ordinate a group to reach the assigned goal
* Innovate design processes
* Collaborate with other personnel to develop new chassis platforms
* Use Catia V5 to design components
The Mechanical Design Engineer will have:
* Worked in a relevant field within the automotive industry
* The ability to solve problems as they arise
* Strong relationship/team working characteristics
* The drive to exceed targets and produce consistent results
* A degree in the relevant background
If you are looking for work or a new opportunity, then please click Apply or send your CV to (url removed). You can also call me on (phone number removed).
Due to a high volume of applications, VHR regrets that we cannot respond to all individual job applicants. We will contact all successful candidates within 1 week. If you are unsuccessful this time, please do continue to apply for other jobs that match your skill set and experience.
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world leading recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.
By applying to this advert, you give consent to VHR holding & processing your personal data for the purpose of work finding services.
For more jobs like this visit (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Virtual Human Resources
The job: has been sent to: