You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Resident Engineer (Sewer Rehabilitation)
To be considered as a Resident Engineer, you should be able to demonstrate previous experience in either the Design or Construction of sewer rehabilitation, drainage upgrades, surveys / investigations etc... This is an immediate requirement so early application is advisable.
As Resident Engineer your experience should include:
* At least 5 years post graduate experience with industry experience on-site supervision, contract administration and project management on wastewater engineering projects.
* A Degree in a related discipline such as Civil Engineering.
* Knowledge of CCTV investigations and sewer rehabilitation works.
* Capable of writing clear and concise reports and keeping works records.
* Strong knowledge and experience of Health and Safety procedures and regulations.
* A current and valid SafePass card is essential, confined spaces training etc can be provided.
You will also have excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to act within a team at all times.
If you feel this "Resident Engineer" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you would like to discuss the role specifics in more detail please call Michael or Anne on Belfast (phone number removed)
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Wellington Professional Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: