You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Civil Engineering CAD Technician
We are currently working with one of Ireland's finest consultant engineering firms. Our client has specialisms in civil, infrastructure, environmental and energy engineering markets.
Through sustained growth of the business and numerous new project wins, they are now seeking to hire Civil Engineering CAD Technician.
- Preparation and presentation of drawings and design outputs, using information provided by the Engineering/Design team.
- Development of highly detailed infrastructure design drawings using AutoCAD software, including detailed structural drawings.
- Knowledge of CADS RC, AutoCAD, Civil 3D and RC detailing/scheduling is important.
- Diploma level education in technical discipline with at least 3 years CAD experience on civil/ infrastructure engineering projects
- Excellent communicator, able to work as part of a focused team whilst meeting deadlines and project targets
- Excellent competitive salary and benefits package with strong career growth and development
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: