You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Care Home Manager (Nurse-Qualified)
37.5 Hrs | Days | Small Nursing Home
An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) with a background in elderly nursing homes is required to lead a small private nursing home in the Newtownabbey area.
The home is fully compliant with RQIA quality standards and provides an excellent environment for older people with a range of nursing care needs including general nursing and ABI/TBI care.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Care Home Manager position and what our client is offering to the successful candidate:
- A permanent, full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- Usual working hours will be weekday day shifts, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
- A great annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 which may be negotiable for the right person
- A fantastic working environment in a great home, with a strong regional management team in place to support you in your role
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Care Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in an RGN/RMN/RNLD Care Home Manager:
- Level 1 Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disabilities Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate at least 5 years post-registration experience
- Ideally possess a recognised management qualification, or have at least 2 years of recent managerial/Band 6 experience in a care home setting, ideally with experience in ABI/TBI care
- A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of RQIA essential standards and ideally already have a positive working relationship with Local Authorities and Regulators
- Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: