You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Technical Team Leader
What we’re looking for
Technical Team Leader
Founded in 1969, PERI has grown from a small family-owned business to become one of the world’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of formwork and scaffolding systems.
PERI will be opening a new subsidiary in the Republic of Ireland and will be recruiting for the role of Technical Team Leader.
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved at the beginning of the development of a brand new subsidiary of a market leading global organisation.
What you’ll get in return
- Company Car or Cash for Car allowance
- 20 days annual leave entitlement plus Bank Holidays
- 5 days annual leave for Christmas shut down
- Non contractual annual bonus
- Private Healthcare cover
- Company pension contributions 3% employee + 6% contribution
- Death in service x2 base salary
- Lead the performance of the technical office
- Understand our company technical design strategy
- Production of accurate and economical drawings, schedules and quotations
- Provide technical advice on all PERI products to customers and PERI sales engineers
- Develop relationships with sales engineers to promote efficient use of technical resource
What you’ll need
- Solid experience in all aspects of Formwork and Falsework designs
- HNC minimum in a construction related subject - i.e. Civil Engineering
- Experience within a formwork designer role previously at senior level or managerial
- PC literate with good knowledge of MS office including excel
- Experience of leading and motivating a team, with excellent communication skills
- Objective-orientated, ability to lead results
- Strong work ethic, open and reliable
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Approachable, professional and objective & customer orientated
- Methodical, well organised and practical
- Hands-on approach, self-motivated and a capable leader
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: