You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Customer Service (German or French)
Purcell O'Leary have been assigned to recruit with an Customer Service role with a large growing multinational based in Cork.
My client provides growth and opportunity for employees and would like to speak with candidates fluent in German or French
- You will be responsible as the point of contact for customer inquiries
- Complete master data process changes using enablers and SAP
- Continuous improvement to further enhance procedures and achieve best practice
- Serve as subject matter expert and “go to” contact for all aspects of customers
- Post daily cash receipts through manual and automated methods such as Electronic Bank Statements
- Monitor bank account statements reconcile unapplied cash accounts
- Work with internal/external customers to resolve payment differences.
- Identify and clear offsetting related customer debit and credit items.
- Handle offsetting and write-off requests of the Collectors according to policy.
- Execute outbound payment transactions to settle customer credit items.
- Hold a college degree or have a minimum of 2 years financial experience in a multinational Shared Services environment
- Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Purcell O'Leary Recruitment